The Park Avenue
STARTING FROM POA
4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Car Spaces
THE PARK AVENUE
The Park Avenue is part of the new Manhattan Suite of designs.
Taking inspiration from the renovated industrial look of old New York apartments, the Manhattan Series brings a new level of style and flair to the current Southwest market place.
Exposed steels, dark timbers, stone, polished concrete, and soaring ceilings make these the most sought after home designs.
The Park Lane incorporates soaring raking ceilings with large hilite windows to the open plan living. Overlooking the light filled area is a gourmet kitchen, embellished with stone, exposed steels, and custom orb. The layout is open and flowing, with all the design touches the Manhattan Suite brings.
- Feature front elevation as shown
- Skillion pitch roof
- Glass “wall” with galvanised features to the impressive living area
- High raking ceilings to the living area
- Central entertainers kitchen with island bench, separate scullery and pantry
- Large laundry with linen
- Reverse pitch verandah with raking ceiling to large alfresco
- Separate study
- Large master suite with walk in shower and large dressing room
- Double lock up garage with 28cse ceilings
- $22,000 allowance for cabinets
- $1,100 allowance for tapware
- $1,100 allowance for door furniture
- $1200 allowance for entry doors
- Back to wall toilets
- Solar hot water unit
- $4,400 allowance for appliances
- PC $24.00 per sqm for pavers
- Additional 20sqm of paving allowed
- $11,000 allowance for electrical
Find out more Get in touch with us today to learn more
Why Choose Us
There is no shortage of choice when it comes to choosing a builder to help you through the maze of design, approvals, pricing, and building that goes into producing your new home. So why choose Coastline Homes?
Put simply, we will do whatever it takes to turn your ideas, dreams, and expectations into a home that we can both be proud of. We do this by listening.
From your first consultation, right through to the completion of your home, you’ll be dealing directly with the builder.